Which Dining Set Should I Buy??

Q. I am trying to decide between 2 dining room sets. Which do you think would be better?

From Target: http://www.target.com/Vira-5-pc-Dinette-Set/dp/B0014WJ4JQ/qid=1217024383/ref=br_1_7/602-8419853-4420611?ie=UTF8&node=15336801&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=15336801&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=2

or

From Ikea (chairs in WHITE): http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00059439

with table: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20115024

What do you think? Any other suggestions?? Thanks!!

-K-
Right now I am living in a "traditional" house, the dining room is connected to the living room on one side and the kitchen on the other, lots of windows.. but in 2 years I will be trading in house-life for downtown condo-life...


Answer
Can you add a picture of the space? Or tell us what else is in the space and what the rest of the house /apt is like?
Hmm well the chair you picked was 49 per chair do you need to stay in that range?
These are 89
http://www.homedecoratorsoutlet.com/P/Classic_Parson_Side_Chair_with_Maple_Legs/862/
They could go contemporary and would also blend with traditional
These are similar dark wood and leather and the price is per pair or for two
http://www.homedecoratorsoutlet.com/P/Set_of_Two_Curved-Back_Side_Chairs/150/
This is another dark wood style more modern priced per pair
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Wenge-Dining-Chairs-Set-of-2/1948831/product.html?
These are cheap and might be funky with a silver table
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Flowform-Stackable-Silver-Chairs-Set-of-2/3005543/product.html?
What part of the country are you in? Are there any Bob's there?
http://shop.mybobs.com/Sumatradining.aspx

Where can I find parson chairs in four different colors?




kinfar03


I fell in love with a dining set I saw on Macy's website but it's a bit out of my reach. It has four different colored parson chairs: beige, deep orange, burnt and moss with a round glass table. I have been searching online to find these colors but I can't. It would be great if I could find these colors in parson chairs and then I could go look for a glass table anywhere else. Any advice would be appreciated.


Answer
Parson's chairs are easy to have recovered so buying a basic cream parson in your budget would be an easy way to get the chairs you want and then change the fabric. Many online catalogs such as Horchow, Frontgate, Grandinroad or Home Decorators also offer parson chair slip covers as well. They also offer parson's chairs with choices of fabrics that might fit into your budget. Pottery Barn does this too. You may not find the exact colors you fell in love with at Macy's unless you recover yourself. But you can take a look and see what might work best for you. Macy's also offers a payment plan so if you really love the chairs, it's an option.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar