JustWonder
We have a dining room set with black leather parson's chairs. My child bit one of the chairs and made a hole. We tried the leather repair kit and that didnt really work. Do they just make the chair cover? I mean the chair right now has a zipper like it comes off. I cant find any sites that sell just the covers and not the whole chair.
Answer
Parsons chair slipcovers are sold all over. I've never seen leather. Who manufactured them? If you can find out, possibly they could help.
Parsons chair slipcovers are sold all over. I've never seen leather. Who manufactured them? If you can find out, possibly they could help.
what can i use to cover an ugly wrought iron dining chair?
kineticgir
aside from using fabric slipcovers. i want something that will not stain easily like fabric. btw, the theme is tropical.
Answer
The iron sounds too nice to cover up, so I would paint it then purchase a couple of those smaller outdoor pillow cushions with palm tree pattern and accent. It will look divine. No, I'm not gay.
The iron sounds too nice to cover up, so I would paint it then purchase a couple of those smaller outdoor pillow cushions with palm tree pattern and accent. It will look divine. No, I'm not gay.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar