Mysterious
I traded my huge 6 chair dining room table for 2 chair table and chair set where the sides fold down and it is great for smaller apt. My friend traded up but important thing is we both got what we wanted. Except 2 chairs are not enough. I want to bring in the green plastic chairs on my back porch and put with kitchen set. Chairs will match decor and are sturdy and comfortable and have pillows for them too But problems is the chairs are scratched. How can I make them look new again. Though of putting lemon oil on them but then oil would get on clothes of those who sat in them. Thought of spraying with clear shellac paint when clean and dry but I am extremely allergic to chemicals. How can I make them look good and less scratched. I am poor and have to make this work.
Answer
The new paints are great--there are even those for those plastic chairs.
Just beware of breathing in the fumes...
The new paints are great--there are even those for those plastic chairs.
Just beware of breathing in the fumes...
6 month old westie and my kitchen bin!?
Q. my westie wont leave my bin alone! i empty it as soon as it near the top but hes always trying 2 get stuff out of it ive tryed putting heavy stuff on top but hes 2 cleaver and pulls it off! help!!
Answer
I have to put my trash can on a chair or table when I go out or my lab will raid it.
On thing you might try is you can get some sprays that deter dogs from doing stuff. The bitter apple ones and stuff. You could try getting one of those and spraying your bin with that. The sprays don't harm anything and your dog won't like the taste. The might work. That or you need a different bin that clicks shut so he can't open it!
I have to put my trash can on a chair or table when I go out or my lab will raid it.
On thing you might try is you can get some sprays that deter dogs from doing stuff. The bitter apple ones and stuff. You could try getting one of those and spraying your bin with that. The sprays don't harm anything and your dog won't like the taste. The might work. That or you need a different bin that clicks shut so he can't open it!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar