cipria
Where can I find a coupon code for Sean Conway Tiverton 2008 Dining Chairs Set of 4
Answer
I haven't managed to find any coupon codes for the Sean Conway⢠Tiverton Set of 4 Club Chairs at Amazon. It appears there aren't any discounts available for this item at the moment. Please feel free to contact us again when we may have discounts and coupon codes available. Thank you for your question and have a nice day.
Price: $499.99
Product Features:
* Relax in Style with this Chair Set
* 4-pc. Set From the Sean Conway Tiverton 2007 Collection , Includes 4 Club Chairs
* Gray Aluminum Frame with Powder-Coated Finish
* Gray Olefin Fabric
* Polyurethane, Polyester Cushion Fill
* Comes with Seat Cushions, Back Cushions
* No Assembly Required
* Wipe Frame Clean with Soap and Water, Spot Clean Cushions
* 7-yr. Warranty on Frame
* Chair Dimensions: 34.5Hx27.5Wx34D"
I haven't managed to find any coupon codes for the Sean Conway⢠Tiverton Set of 4 Club Chairs at Amazon. It appears there aren't any discounts available for this item at the moment. Please feel free to contact us again when we may have discounts and coupon codes available. Thank you for your question and have a nice day.
Price: $499.99
Product Features:
* Relax in Style with this Chair Set
* 4-pc. Set From the Sean Conway Tiverton 2007 Collection , Includes 4 Club Chairs
* Gray Aluminum Frame with Powder-Coated Finish
* Gray Olefin Fabric
* Polyurethane, Polyester Cushion Fill
* Comes with Seat Cushions, Back Cushions
* No Assembly Required
* Wipe Frame Clean with Soap and Water, Spot Clean Cushions
* 7-yr. Warranty on Frame
* Chair Dimensions: 34.5Hx27.5Wx34D"
Help with finding 5 piece dining set...?
ATP743
I am looking for a dining set with a table and 4 chairs. I would really like to find something online at wholesale or clearance, but everywhere I look they charge more for shipping and handling than the actual set. Help...I also don't mind buying used if they are in good shape. Thanks for your suggestions.
Answer
Don't overlook your local furniture stores, ask about the display model. Some are scratched & dent sales, but most are just fine. I will ask for a display model or a scratch and dent before I will ever pay full price.
Also, some of their customers just bought a new dining set, see if they want to get rid of the old set. Ask a good salesperson, many stores have a delivery system with free pick-up of the old and they might sell it to you very cheap.
Just to throw this in, I have a friend that works at the land fill, you would be surprised at what people throw away. I have a 46" flat screen TV that they didn't know how to adjust, I adjusted it and it works better than new. Also was dropping off stuff and a gentleman was dropping off a swede leather couch and love seat, brand new, still had tags on them, but the wife found a snake skin in the storage unit where they were and wanted to throw them out.
I am proud, but I am a cheap proud person.
Don't overlook your local furniture stores, ask about the display model. Some are scratched & dent sales, but most are just fine. I will ask for a display model or a scratch and dent before I will ever pay full price.
Also, some of their customers just bought a new dining set, see if they want to get rid of the old set. Ask a good salesperson, many stores have a delivery system with free pick-up of the old and they might sell it to you very cheap.
Just to throw this in, I have a friend that works at the land fill, you would be surprised at what people throw away. I have a 46" flat screen TV that they didn't know how to adjust, I adjusted it and it works better than new. Also was dropping off stuff and a gentleman was dropping off a swede leather couch and love seat, brand new, still had tags on them, but the wife found a snake skin in the storage unit where they were and wanted to throw them out.
I am proud, but I am a cheap proud person.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar