Bedroom remodeling....?




Stephanie


I'm not sure if this is a nice bed for me. I just wanted to see what other people thought of it. The bedroom in the pictures is not my bedroom by the way. Also tell me what category this bed fits in: modern, old and ugly, teenager-ist. You can put more than one or any other that you think of.
Thanks

http://www.amisco.com/AfficherProduit.aspx?page=90&langue=en&id=48#
Just the bed frame, not the blankets or anything.



Answer
i think the bed fits in between modern and teen. it is probably a bed frame you could have for a long time because it looks like it could fit in with almost any style! (i do have to agree, it would look good in an asian style room)

I need help decorating my room.....?




Stephanie


Ok so I want to have a teenage/asian/relaxing type room. This is what I have so far:

-Check out this site (just the bed frame not the sheets) http://www.amisco.com/AfficherProduit.aspx?page=90&langue=en&id=48#

-I have black sheets with a bit of grey on them with about 6 golden and silver leaves (small leaves)

-My wall is painted beige

-I'm going to get black furniture


So far what do you think of my room? Is it fit for a teenager?



Answer
It sounds really nice. From the info you gave me I'd say its fit for a mature teenager who doesn't want something kiddish, but doesn't want a complete adult room. Am I right?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar