amy m
My friend needs a sixth chair and they no longer carry it. I don't know the name of it, but it sorta looks like mission style.
Answer
Try ebay
Try ebay
What do you think of padded booster highchairs that connect to the dining chair vs. freestanding highchairs?
Hiya!
this is what I mean by padded booster high chair
http://cgi.ebay.com/Infant-Deluxe-Comfort-Booster-Sesame-Street-high-chair_W0QQitemZ350135998790QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFeeding?hash=item350135998790&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A15%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
Is it unsafe?
will the main chair tip over?
Answer
I have the one that you literally snap onto the table. Its GREAT as a "high chair" on the go. I don't know how many times we've used it when we went to the park or a birthday party or something like that. Those places never have highchairs (or at least not clean ones), so it was very handy. This is what I'm talking about. It just hooks right onto the table. That's not the exact one we have, but its the same thing.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2265739
On a general everyday basis though, I strongly recommend a free standing high chair if you have the room. If you do want one of those chair ones, get a really good one rather than the cheapy ones. I'll give you examples as soon as I find the links......
My friend has this one and LOVES it
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2508005
We have one similar to this and LOVE it!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2729030
I have the one that you literally snap onto the table. Its GREAT as a "high chair" on the go. I don't know how many times we've used it when we went to the park or a birthday party or something like that. Those places never have highchairs (or at least not clean ones), so it was very handy. This is what I'm talking about. It just hooks right onto the table. That's not the exact one we have, but its the same thing.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2265739
On a general everyday basis though, I strongly recommend a free standing high chair if you have the room. If you do want one of those chair ones, get a really good one rather than the cheapy ones. I'll give you examples as soon as I find the links......
My friend has this one and LOVES it
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2508005
We have one similar to this and LOVE it!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2729030
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar