help refurbishing old kitchen chairs?




Ariel


any suggestions on the best fabric to use? or what the best way to do it is? It's just a thought in my head right now till I figure out the best way to do it.. thanks!


Answer
Hi Ariel,
Fabric should be Upholstery weight fabric. This type of fabric is sturdier and heavier than most cottons. There are many fine makers to choose from. I particularly like Waverly Fabrics and if I were doing your project I would choose that company. Research on upholstery tips and techniques easily found on the internet.But, I would think a quick trip to the library and having a book beside you is a good thing to! I have done the seats on chairs, and not that hard but takes some time and patience too :o)
Happy Decorating and best of luck!
PS: Waverly Fabrics can be found online at ebay and also at Colonial Williamsburg shopping online catalog. Not necessarily the cheapest fabric but worth the cost as you want durability!

Healthy kitchen chair?




H.T-11


My mother stands in the kitchen for hours (sometimes the whole day) and because of that she developed knee, foot, and back problems. I'm wondering if there is any comfortable chair out there designed for the kitchen that can help her carry out her kitchen duties without having to standup for hours.

We don't mind the price. Thanks



Answer
Get her out of the kitchen , nobody needs to spend so much time standing . Her kitchen duties ?. what age are you living in , time you all did your bit by the sound of it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar