dining chairs on sale image
debodun
They seem to be dead here in the Albany area of upstate New York. A few weeks ago, several neighbors and I had a mini-flea market on our street, I think only three cars stopped all weekend. I tried again this past weekend and and it was dismal sitting out and waiting for shoppers that never came. Facebook friends in the mid-west say garage sales are popular there. Why is it so sluggish in upstate New York?
Answer
Advertise where everyone looks for garage sales...when I'm looking for garage sales I check my local newspaper classifieds, google/online/facebook and craigslist...I googled albany, ny garage sales
* https://www.google.com/search?q=garage#q=albany ny garage sales -can't figure out why the link doesn't work -so you can google it
Since people check out the first ones that are listed, that's where you should put your ad
When you look at yard sales ads, which ones would you consider going to?
http://www.yardsalesearch.com/garage-sales-albany-ny.html
HUGE 5 family garage sale! Low prices - all negotiable Oct. 19 & 20 * 8 am - 5
Large selection of tools, gardening, dining table/6 chairs, curio cabinet...
Advertise where everyone looks for garage sales...when I'm looking for garage sales I check my local newspaper classifieds, google/online/facebook and craigslist...I googled albany, ny garage sales
* https://www.google.com/search?q=garage#q=albany ny garage sales -can't figure out why the link doesn't work -so you can google it
Since people check out the first ones that are listed, that's where you should put your ad
When you look at yard sales ads, which ones would you consider going to?
http://www.yardsalesearch.com/garage-sales-albany-ny.html
HUGE 5 family garage sale! Low prices - all negotiable Oct. 19 & 20 * 8 am - 5
Large selection of tools, gardening, dining table/6 chairs, curio cabinet...
Where can I find a nice dining room table for as cheap as possible?
cz73
I would like something maybe with a glass top and 4 chairs. Wood would be fine too if the price is right!
Answer
Thrift stores
Yard sales
Craig's list
Thrift stores
Yard sales
Craig's list
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar