dining set 4 seater image
running wi
I bought some knives there a while ago and they were rubbish.My wife is looking for a not too expensive dining table and chairs, Ikea have some that look good value,,do you think they are worth buying or would you recomend somewhere better.
Looking to spend around £80 on a 4 seater
thank you.
Answer
i would take your £80 and go to an auction room and buy a sturdy set from there, you will get solid wood and it will last way longer than anything from ikea, and you wont get anything worth having in that price range
their dining tables are not substantial in any way, when i think of how much weight goes on our table when we sit down at it, i wouldnt risk using one from there
go along and see for yourself but i dont think you will be impressed, and be warned, ikea is a nightmare, its a one way system, once you are in theres no escape
they do nice biscuits and chocolate though, thats the only good thing i have to say about ikea really
its mass produced cheap C*@p TBH
i would take your £80 and go to an auction room and buy a sturdy set from there, you will get solid wood and it will last way longer than anything from ikea, and you wont get anything worth having in that price range
their dining tables are not substantial in any way, when i think of how much weight goes on our table when we sit down at it, i wouldnt risk using one from there
go along and see for yourself but i dont think you will be impressed, and be warned, ikea is a nightmare, its a one way system, once you are in theres no escape
they do nice biscuits and chocolate though, thats the only good thing i have to say about ikea really
its mass produced cheap C*@p TBH
Moving to Abu Dhabi in November, need some guidance with respect to furnishing costs...?
OMAIR
I am planning to move to Abu Dhabi in November 2011. I am being offered AED 18,000 per month, I am newly married, don't have any kids.
Since I plan to move along with my wife, I would need to buy some basic housing stuff for my apartment in UAE (unfurnished one bedroom apartment has been already provided by the company).
Based on my requirements I have developed a list of items that I plan on buying:
* Bedroom set (comprising a double bed, side tables, 3 door Almira and a dressing table)
* Sofa set (5 seater)
* Dining table (4 seater)
* LCD TV (37 inches)
* Fridge
* Washing Machine
I have estimated that UAE Dirhams 15,000 would be sufficient for the aforementioned items!!!
Now I am not sure whether this is a correct estimate, I am very concerned as these are the first things I would need to buy once I arrive in UAE, hence I must take sufficient cash to pay for these items.
Kindly guide me in this respect. With respect to the quality of the items, I want the medium range neither the pricey items nor the cheap ones, hope you guys understand...your help would be highly appreciated.
Answer
I live and work in AD
IKEA has all you need though it is far from the city and you will need to take a taxi there (don;t use the shuttle bus, it's always crowded and hot).
After that, you can always buy decent quality second hand stuff from this website:
www.abudizzle.com
It's a kind of ebay for AD.
I would say 15000 AED will get you all you need. To move stuff around, just go onto any street corner and flag down a truck carrying Pakistanis. They will move the stuff for you for around 200 AED a trip.
Welcome to AD, bring an umbrella (for shade) and a million books. There is not much to do here but read.
I live and work in AD
IKEA has all you need though it is far from the city and you will need to take a taxi there (don;t use the shuttle bus, it's always crowded and hot).
After that, you can always buy decent quality second hand stuff from this website:
www.abudizzle.com
It's a kind of ebay for AD.
I would say 15000 AED will get you all you need. To move stuff around, just go onto any street corner and flag down a truck carrying Pakistanis. They will move the stuff for you for around 200 AED a trip.
Welcome to AD, bring an umbrella (for shade) and a million books. There is not much to do here but read.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar