dining chairs that recline image
Xaeph
I need a chair or something other in my bedroom to read in.. I've been reading in my bed recently but after reading for 8 hours a day it gives me SERIOUS back problems.
Answer
A nice plumpy chair that has reclines the feet up works best for me. If you don't have something like that I would suggest sitting at a table (kitchen counter, dining room table). To make the chair more comfortable use 2 pillows, one to put against the back, one to sit on. If you're sitting up at a counter you might want to put a stepper on the ground under your feet so they don't just dangle. If you want when sitting at a regular table you can either just have your feet on the ground, or what I sometimes like to do is pull up another chair to lay my legs out on.
A nice plumpy chair that has reclines the feet up works best for me. If you don't have something like that I would suggest sitting at a table (kitchen counter, dining room table). To make the chair more comfortable use 2 pillows, one to put against the back, one to sit on. If you're sitting up at a counter you might want to put a stepper on the ground under your feet so they don't just dangle. If you want when sitting at a regular table you can either just have your feet on the ground, or what I sometimes like to do is pull up another chair to lay my legs out on.
When and why did the romans stop reclining at meals?Why don't we still recline at meals in the same manner?
Clifton M
It seems like a far superior and luxurious way to dine than sitting on a chair at a table. They would recline on their left side. It seem like reclining on ones left side is good for digestion and digestive comfort according to this article: http://sciencenordic.com/why-did-romans-recline-while-feasting
Answer
They stopped after the fall of the Empire and don't recline while eating today because it is lazy and rude.
They stopped after the fall of the Empire and don't recline while eating today because it is lazy and rude.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar