Is previously melted items toxic to fish?




Nick


Hi, I'm trying to create some cool new decorations for my fish tank. I have a mini kids plastic dining set about 4 inches long and I was wondering if I melted plastic bottles to stick pieces together if that would harm my fish. I would of course wait for it to dry, but would it harm my fish? Thanks!


Answer
Solid plastic is fine to use providing it is food-grade, otherwise it may contain chemicals which can be harmful to aquatic organisms. However unless you anchor it down then it will most likely float.

Brand new apartment furniture purchased for $3000. What is its value one year later?

Q. Dining room set, 4 chairs, matching couch and love seat, glass coffee table, two end tables and two lamps


Answer
Antique furniture of the rare variety tends to retain or gain value.

The rest of the furniture in the world - and there is a lot of it - tends to lose value rapidly.

If you add a cat, a dog, or children to the aging process, the value diminishes even faster.

The value? Whatever someone will pay for it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar