Where can I get a simple cheap black chair without wheels for my desk?

dining chairs with wheels
 on DININGROOM CHAIRS WITH WHEELS | Chair Pads & Cushions
dining chairs with wheels image



Lenaaa


I've looked at Ikea and they didn't have anything. Officemax was way to expensive. Staples only had wheel chairs. Where the hell can I get a simple black chair without wheels for under $50?!


Answer
Try going places you can get cheap dining room chairs. My friend found a chair like that at Walmart. It was in the clearance section because it was originally part of a set and something happened to the rest. She got the chair for like $10.

Where do I find something to allow my dining room chairs slide on carpet?




Andrea


I just moved into a rental house that has carpet in the dining room. Why, I do not know. Now the chairs to my dining table won't slide in and out and it is very annoying. I've heard of coasters (or something like them) that you can buy to put on the feet of the chairs to make them slide easier, but for the life of my I cannot find them anywhere. Anyone know where I can pick something like that up? Or maybe you even have a home made solution...?


Answer
They are called casters, but true "casters" have wheels on them. You need "tack casters". You can find them at most local hardware stores, and even a Home Depot Im sure. They are plastic, and look like giant thumbtacks on the bottom of the legs. you can pound them in with a basic hammer. Plus, I think I have seen some that are specially treated so they reduce static electricity when they slide back and forth on the carpeting. (I agree, carpet is a pain in the dining room; I have that too in a rented apt!) hope this helps. I just did a search online, and the only ones that are coming up show with wheels, which is not what you want. Have a look around @ the home depot, and ask someone for help. They are really nice there and helpful, and will know what you are talking about. Good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar