dining chairs ideas image
Jen
I am buying new furniture for my new place and I have a cat who is not declawed. I want to protect the furniture from his clawing. The only slipcovers I seem to be able to find are cloth ones. I'm afraid that he'll claw right through them to the actual furniture. My grandmother used to keep clear plastic that seemed thick (so I assume it was more a vinyl than plastic type material) on her furniture and I have no idea where to find it. I have googled it and come up with nothing but dining chair covers.
Answer
== you might require the services of an automobile seat cover shop to do this custom covers work for you -- to get what you want -- AND .. the furniture department in JCPenny or Macy"s may know where you can acquire those covers ..== ask the dep't managers to help you ...........
== you might require the services of an automobile seat cover shop to do this custom covers work for you -- to get what you want -- AND .. the furniture department in JCPenny or Macy"s may know where you can acquire those covers ..== ask the dep't managers to help you ...........
How do I sell an antique online?
reJoyce
I have two very old dining room chairs that were peices of a dining room table & chairs set. They are covered with a maroon-coored cloth and each have small wooden rollers on the legs. I know they are old because they belonged to my husband's mother. She was born in 1911 and said her parents got the set from her maternal grandmother. Can anyone give me a "ballpark" idea what they're worth and how I can sell them without being taken for a ride?
Answer
You need advice on the value of the chairs before you sell them. Or if you know the maker and age you should research the chairs on-line. Best to get two or three independant valuations before you even contemplate selling them.
There are a number of on-line auctioneers. If the chairs are as old as you think you should probably contact one that specializes in antique stuff.
I don't know what country you are in so Google online auctions & see what comes up. Still think you should get valuations though, it would be a pity if you auctioned them for $50 & the person who buys them on-sold them for $5000.
You need advice on the value of the chairs before you sell them. Or if you know the maker and age you should research the chairs on-line. Best to get two or three independant valuations before you even contemplate selling them.
There are a number of on-line auctioneers. If the chairs are as old as you think you should probably contact one that specializes in antique stuff.
I don't know what country you are in so Google online auctions & see what comes up. Still think you should get valuations though, it would be a pity if you auctioned them for $50 & the person who buys them on-sold them for $5000.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar