dining chairs slipcovers image
kineticgir
aside from using fabric slipcovers. i want something that will not stain easily like fabric. btw, the theme is tropical.
Answer
The iron sounds too nice to cover up, so I would paint it then purchase a couple of those smaller outdoor pillow cushions with palm tree pattern and accent. It will look divine. No, I'm not gay.
The iron sounds too nice to cover up, so I would paint it then purchase a couple of those smaller outdoor pillow cushions with palm tree pattern and accent. It will look divine. No, I'm not gay.
I have a dining room that has an assortment of wood all over from floorst to furniture. what color goes?
penny s
My floors, window seat and dining set are orangy brown. The sideboard and hutch are both darker, both I cannot replace. I am willing to slipcover chairs, and paint any color.
Answer
try this color for the walls: "Softened Green" Sherwin Williams. its a subtle sage. The chairs would look fantastic upholstered in a silvery grey satin, or maybe stripes of alternating gray and silver. these are subtle, earthy, elegant colors that can balance and unite the different wood finishes.....maybe you could make a seat cushion for the window seat upholstered same as the chairs?
try this color for the walls: "Softened Green" Sherwin Williams. its a subtle sage. The chairs would look fantastic upholstered in a silvery grey satin, or maybe stripes of alternating gray and silver. these are subtle, earthy, elegant colors that can balance and unite the different wood finishes.....maybe you could make a seat cushion for the window seat upholstered same as the chairs?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar