dining chairs transitional image
Narcissus
http://kokokoreano.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/justks_in1.jpg
doesn't have to be leopard print (preferred though) because i can sew cushion covers. but like the basic antique looking frame
is it really? it works for me, here maybe this'll help
http://kokokoreano.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/justks_in1.jpg
ok sorry! ignore the first 2 links, i like this one better, but do you know where?
http://fashionrollcall.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Glamour-Sept-2010-J-LoC-e1282104701175.jpg
Answer
I LOVE leopard so I know a few chairs you might like - Pier 1 has a leopard print chair (more of a dining style) and I've seen cute ones on overstock.com http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Transitional-Club-Chair/4321516/product.html and some OK ones on home decorators http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Transitional-Club-Chair/4321516/product.html
I ended up buying a traditional french-style baroque chair with fab leopard fabric at TK Maxx (the UK equivalent of TJ Maxx), you never know what you're gonna find at places like that.
I LOVE leopard so I know a few chairs you might like - Pier 1 has a leopard print chair (more of a dining style) and I've seen cute ones on overstock.com http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Transitional-Club-Chair/4321516/product.html and some OK ones on home decorators http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Transitional-Club-Chair/4321516/product.html
I ended up buying a traditional french-style baroque chair with fab leopard fabric at TK Maxx (the UK equivalent of TJ Maxx), you never know what you're gonna find at places like that.
Transitional kitchen with blue countertops?
Sharon S
I'm renting a house which I'm trying to design in a transitional style. The kitchen has me stumped though as it has blue countertops (like the ones popular in the early 90's). The cabinets are made of hickory and are kind of a medium shade of brown. Any advice on the type of kitchen table I should buy that could make the space look more transitional and less country?
Answer
Try a round glass table if you have the room.
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/halo-cognac-dining-table-with-48-glass-top/s274278
here are your chairs . Get four chairs and you can put a cushion on them if you wish :http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Laktas-Dining-Chairs-Set-of-2/4694719/product.html
Here is an amazing lamp for over the dinning table :http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70155036/
Enjoy decorating .
http://www.google.com/search?q=transitional+decorating+kitchens&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&rlz=1I7ADRA_enUS359&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=qIFTUKX3M6n20gGPy4CACg&ved=0CEQQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=645
Try a round glass table if you have the room.
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/halo-cognac-dining-table-with-48-glass-top/s274278
here are your chairs . Get four chairs and you can put a cushion on them if you wish :http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Laktas-Dining-Chairs-Set-of-2/4694719/product.html
Here is an amazing lamp for over the dinning table :http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70155036/
Enjoy decorating .
http://www.google.com/search?q=transitional+decorating+kitchens&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&rlz=1I7ADRA_enUS359&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=qIFTUKX3M6n20gGPy4CACg&ved=0CEQQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=645
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar