kitchen chairs at ikea image
Chalk
I saw two for about 125.00 to 150.00 which is a table and 4 chairs. They look nice and sturdy. I am thinking of getting one, but I want to hear from somebody who has one or saw them?
Answer
We bought a table and chair set from there for my friends wedding present - 4 years ago.
It seems to be working for them/ They have three kids who use the table for helping with baking, cooking, arts, crafts etc... so if it can handle 4 years and three young kids, and STILL be going strong - im going to say its worth the investment!
good luck!
We bought a table and chair set from there for my friends wedding present - 4 years ago.
It seems to be working for them/ They have three kids who use the table for helping with baking, cooking, arts, crafts etc... so if it can handle 4 years and three young kids, and STILL be going strong - im going to say its worth the investment!
good luck!
Where is the best place to buy (inexpensive but nice/durable) furniture for my new apartment?
princessC
I live in Tallahassee, Florida. Just moved into my new apartment. I'm looking for:
- A futon
- TV stand
- End tables
- Coffee table
- Dresser
- Kitchen stools
- Arm chairs
Thank you
sorry.. ikea is 247 miles from my new place! :(
Answer
I would say IKEA too, but another place that I know ships is Urban Outfitters. They probably don't have all the items listed but they have most. The store isn't the cheapest of places but the furniture is very durable. Help that helps a little!
I would say IKEA too, but another place that I know ships is Urban Outfitters. They probably don't have all the items listed but they have most. The store isn't the cheapest of places but the furniture is very durable. Help that helps a little!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar