dining chairs denver image
roninfett
I purchased a lovely dining room set at Goodwill last week. The only problem, the set only came with two chairs. I'm looking to buy two more but can't seem to find a manufacture name anywhere on the pieces I have. Can anyone help me figure out the style or brand of these chairs?
I have pictures posted at: http://denver.craigslist.org/fuo/1042411010.html
Thank you for any assistance you may be able to offer!
Answer
If there are no markings anywhere, there is a chance that it is custom made. Maybe by a random woodworker in his private shop or maybe a kid that took a furniture class in HS. Look real good under the table top for any kind of numbers or markings. If you find it, repost or email me djh1973@comcast.net Good Luck!.............Update....found it:
http://www.bassettfurniture.com/store/productDetailForm.asp?imgid=427&Seq=1
Ok, its close.....
If there are no markings anywhere, there is a chance that it is custom made. Maybe by a random woodworker in his private shop or maybe a kid that took a furniture class in HS. Look real good under the table top for any kind of numbers or markings. If you find it, repost or email me djh1973@comcast.net Good Luck!.............Update....found it:
http://www.bassettfurniture.com/store/productDetailForm.asp?imgid=427&Seq=1
Ok, its close.....
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar