dining chairs rattan image
d4
I am currently looking for chairs to put with my dining room table, and I found ones that match perfectly but are not for sale. Here is the picture:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=norfolk+dining+table+pb&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=MShbPJc1R527vM:&imgrefurl=http://knockoffdecor.com/norfolk-dining-table-bench/&docid=NXZ_Nu9HFDWwMM&w=533&h=480&ei=0eg5TqGkPIvUgQfl_s3PBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=767&vpy=70&dur=469&hovh=213&hovw=237&tx=149&ty=99&page=1&tbnh=110&tbnw=113&start=0&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=1040&bih=498
Does anyone have any idea where I could buy similar chairs online? Thanks so much to everyone who answers.
Please help!
Answer
THIS IS THE SAME ONE!!!!!:
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/torrey-woven-dining-chair/?pkey=cchairs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one almost Looks Exact!
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4301206
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some others:
http://www.diningroomsdirect.com/Rattan-l168-c7088-A1287%7E2280.html?refid=GX5907403086.Wicker%20dining%20room%20chairs~e&mkwid=sYKF5zUJH&pcrid=5907403086_mtrckid_1580p3f9513&gclid=CJGbxeSZu6oCFcaC5Qodhmzp8Q
http://www.wickercentral.com/wicker-dining/wicker-dining-chairs?gclid=CLLUjomau6oCFQ495QodcC3j8w
http://www.nextag.com/chair-dining-wicker/compare-html
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A3733781%2Cp_n_material_browse%3A316605011&page=1
http://www.wickerfurniture.net/product-furniture.php?catid=3
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dining-Room-Arm-Chair-Patio-Wicker-Furniture-Armchair-/300046665697?pt=US_Chairs&hash=item45dc2cc7e1#ht_3048wt_1042
THIS IS THE SAME ONE!!!!!:
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/torrey-woven-dining-chair/?pkey=cchairs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one almost Looks Exact!
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4301206
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some others:
http://www.diningroomsdirect.com/Rattan-l168-c7088-A1287%7E2280.html?refid=GX5907403086.Wicker%20dining%20room%20chairs~e&mkwid=sYKF5zUJH&pcrid=5907403086_mtrckid_1580p3f9513&gclid=CJGbxeSZu6oCFcaC5Qodhmzp8Q
http://www.wickercentral.com/wicker-dining/wicker-dining-chairs?gclid=CLLUjomau6oCFQ495QodcC3j8w
http://www.nextag.com/chair-dining-wicker/compare-html
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A3733781%2Cp_n_material_browse%3A316605011&page=1
http://www.wickerfurniture.net/product-furniture.php?catid=3
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dining-Room-Arm-Chair-Patio-Wicker-Furniture-Armchair-/300046665697?pt=US_Chairs&hash=item45dc2cc7e1#ht_3048wt_1042
decorating my living space HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!?
Me
I live in a small townhouse. My living room is very small with a "L" shape that flows in to my dining space...my sofa and love seat are both sage green in a "v" shape layout facing my entertainment stand and windows. I have 2 end tables on either side of the entertainment stand. I have a darker grey/brownish wall color. My curtains are black sheer, and my carpet is a creamy beige color, and my furnishings (entertainment stand, and end tables) are all dark hard wood. I dont have a inspiration piece for this room, or much to accent with...just kinda threw the room together. I want it to have some kind of style...or look to pull it all together because it feels like its missing something. i need some ideas for accent colors, or different curtains mabie??...It is the main room in my home, and I want to be proud of it. Do I have too much going on, or can it work? Im up for some changes, Please help!! p.s. i dont have a digital camera, so i cant put pics up on the web. thanks!
Answer
You should definately use red as your accent color. Vases, picture frams, a sculputure or maybe some kind of asian inspired wall art would be good. In a small room, less is definately more. I would try putting a second window treament in addition to the black sheer curtains. I would go with a neutral, perhaps the same color as the carpet so it does not look too busy. You didn't meantion what color your furniture (i.e. couch or chairs) was. If you can, I would slip cover the furniture black and use some read and beige pillows. If you go with a rug on the floor, make it neutral colors, or maybe even rattan or some natural material.
I think asian is the best look for what you discribed. DON'T over accessorize, chose a few accent pieces. The best way to see what you have is to purchase the stuff and try it out, just don't remove the tags and NEVER buy something you can't return!
You should definately use red as your accent color. Vases, picture frams, a sculputure or maybe some kind of asian inspired wall art would be good. In a small room, less is definately more. I would try putting a second window treament in addition to the black sheer curtains. I would go with a neutral, perhaps the same color as the carpet so it does not look too busy. You didn't meantion what color your furniture (i.e. couch or chairs) was. If you can, I would slip cover the furniture black and use some read and beige pillows. If you go with a rug on the floor, make it neutral colors, or maybe even rattan or some natural material.
I think asian is the best look for what you discribed. DON'T over accessorize, chose a few accent pieces. The best way to see what you have is to purchase the stuff and try it out, just don't remove the tags and NEVER buy something you can't return!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar