Where to find a reasonably priced Dining Set?

dining set 5 piece
 on Hillsdale Wilshire 5 Piece Rectangle Dining Room Set w/ Side Chairs in ...
dining set 5 piece image



wvequestri


Where can I find reasonably price dining room sets?
I am moving in an apartment and need a 3 or 5 piece dining room set. It needs to be wood, it doesn't matter what color but I would prefer cherry & black.
It has to be a store that will ship it to my location and priced under $300.00.
I live in the southern united states.

Thanks so much!!



Answer
Ikea is a good idea, as another answere posted. Also, look on your local craigslist. I was always wary of Craigslist, but I recently got a 2 yr ols stainless steel side-by-side fridge for only $700 on there! Most people won't deliver, but if you look locally you can find great deals if you are willing to pick them up. http://craigslist.org/

Also, I am also from the south and we have Mazers Furniture stores as well as Sticks N' Stuff. Both deliver, and both have great deals as well as a "ding and dent" section with even better deals! I recently got a dinig room table there (a nice one!) for $197 closeout price!

Where to find a 5-piece dining set?




aeroaggie1


I'm looking for a solid, 5-piece dining set (4 chairs and a table), preferably made of solid wood or the like, and under $125. I have been unable to find a table like this anywhere, and I have looked almost everywhere I can think of. I would like to buy it from a store (ie not ordered online). If the shipping and the table were reasonable in cost however, I would be willing to make an exception. Anyone have any ideas?


Answer
Try Salvation Army stores or Goodwill. Solid wood for that price is not going to be easy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar