I am downsizing to a smaller home and want to keep it simple with casual furniture?

dining chairs for small spaces
 on ... %20tables The Community Dining Table and Chairs for Small Spaces
dining chairs for small spaces image



hollyberry


I just want an apartment sized Couch and a few small casual chairs. The house does not have a dining room so I will need a kitchen table & chairs. The only furniture I want to take with me is a china cabinet, roll top desk with will probably go in a bedroom and my computer desk.

I hate cluttered rooms so if you have any advice it would be appreciated.

Any pictures or designs would be a great help.



Answer
Try apartmenttherapy.com and click on " Small Spaces".

I am looking for a dinning set that has a couch instead of chairs?




Belinda A


I need if to a very small space that will have limited access. The couch will be used as chairs and the table has to be at a good level for the couch. I have seen this done in HGTV design but not sure where to purchase


Answer
I don't think there is such a set. I think you would have to buy the couch and table separately. An standard dining table is too high for a standard couch, so you might have to saw off the legs. Its an interesting idea tho. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar