How can i find a SPECIFIC dining chair?

dining chairs images
 on Cantilever Chair  eclectic  dining chairs and benches  - by
dining chairs images image



sO*happy


Bought a table & chairs as a set from a company that later closed, i know the name of the company (Crescent Manufacturing Co.) & have searched online but cant find the same chairs anywhere. Im sure they are out there somewhere how can i find them?


Answer
They are probably a distributor that has gone belly up. Your best bet is to go to Yahoo or Google and type in several descriptive words and then click "Images" at the top. The more images you see, the more words you'll come up with that you can eliminate. Like if you don't want pine finish, type in "-pine" as one of your words with the minus sign if you don't sites that include that description.

What color should I paint my new living room?




oxobrianox


I'll be moving in a few weeks into a small-ish condo, with 3 large windows on one side. The kitchen, dining area, and living area is one big room, about 20 x 20. I'll be buying some very dark leather furniture, and a dark colored dining-pub with chairs. Also, the hardwood is an auburn color, and the cabinets in the kitchen are sort of a medium-auburn color. Since this is all in one large room, what color should I choose??? I'm so HORRIBLE at this stuff!


Answer
A nice warm brown would be nice.

http://www.materials-world.com/paint-colors/behr/behr-colorsmart/images/behr-colorsmart-12.gif

The color "glazed pecan" in that link sounds nice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar