dining set 4 image
Heatha
I would like to purchase an outdoor dining set that seats 4-6 people. I am looking in the price range of $200-$450. I feel like a lot of them are really overpriced. Any suggestions?
Answer
i got 2 points i got 2 points yeah!
i got 2 points i got 2 points yeah!
What delivery or moving companies can help me transport a dining room set in south NJ?
divinemadn
i need to move a dining room set (table, 4 chairs, hutch) its about 1 hour drive, what kind of delivery or moving companies can help me do this for cheap?
Answer
The cheapest way is to rent a van from a car rental company, buy a few 6-packs of beer and invite a couple of friends along to move the furniture.
The cheapest way is to rent a van from a car rental company, buy a few 6-packs of beer and invite a couple of friends along to move the furniture.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar