kitchen canister sets yellow image
THEMrsMinL
I want to redo my kitchen.
I've had so many different ones in a few years, I've ran out of ideas, so I am asking here.
Thanks in advance.
Answer
My kitchen doesn't have a theme. It is painted a pale creamy shade of yellow and use terracotta and green accents. Find a kitchen rug or curtain or canister set or a set of dishes that you love and base the rest of the kitchen on those colors and styles.
Maybe something here will help inspire you:
http://shop.hobbylobby.com/home-decor-and-framing/kitchen-decor-and-accessories/kitchen-themed-decor/?F_ALL=Y
http://www.ehow.com/info_8001554_themes-kitchen-decor.html
My kitchen doesn't have a theme. It is painted a pale creamy shade of yellow and use terracotta and green accents. Find a kitchen rug or curtain or canister set or a set of dishes that you love and base the rest of the kitchen on those colors and styles.
Maybe something here will help inspire you:
http://shop.hobbylobby.com/home-decor-and-framing/kitchen-decor-and-accessories/kitchen-themed-decor/?F_ALL=Y
http://www.ehow.com/info_8001554_themes-kitchen-decor.html
My kitchen counters and backsplash feature bubble gum pink tiles. Without tearing out, any decorating ideas?
Wonderin'
I don't plan to tear out the tiles. All the cabinets/walls are currently white, but I plan to paint and am not afraid of color. My style is the shabby chic look. Any ideas on decorating without being too cutesy but WITHOUT tearing out the tiles?
Thank you both! Funny - I fooled around with online paint visualizers last night, and decided I'd paint walls either pale yellor or a pale green.
Answer
I'd leave the cabinets white, and paint the walls in a jadite green or yellow. Incorporate materials like wood with iron, iron with glass and pay no mind to its condition. Chips, cracks and other signs of age are desirable defects. Kitchen linens should look homespun. Display embroidered hand towels and old fashioned oven mitts. Display tin canister sets, delicate sugar bowls and other precious glassware. Without over-cluttering counter tops, develop the shabby chic feel through clever display of hand-picked items. Salt and pepper shakers, coffee mugs and other functional kitchen items are opportunities to play up the rustic motif. My kitchen is done in this style, and I have concentrated on vintage floral prints, old china and linens with flowers, and my jadite and green glass collection.
I'd leave the cabinets white, and paint the walls in a jadite green or yellow. Incorporate materials like wood with iron, iron with glass and pay no mind to its condition. Chips, cracks and other signs of age are desirable defects. Kitchen linens should look homespun. Display embroidered hand towels and old fashioned oven mitts. Display tin canister sets, delicate sugar bowls and other precious glassware. Without over-cluttering counter tops, develop the shabby chic feel through clever display of hand-picked items. Salt and pepper shakers, coffee mugs and other functional kitchen items are opportunities to play up the rustic motif. My kitchen is done in this style, and I have concentrated on vintage floral prints, old china and linens with flowers, and my jadite and green glass collection.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar