kitchen chairs amazon image
KA
My boyfriend bought me hoop diamond accent earings from Macys and I lost them. I loved them so much. They were 14 k gold and they cost 99 dollars with the sale, but he got them for 80 with his card. Now they are 400. I know I put them on after my shower, then I cooked in the kitchen, sat in a chair, I searched the whole chair, under the pillows and all and under the chair. I looked in the kitchen, in the garbage, in the compost bowl and still no hope. I looked in the bathroom and still cannot find it, even though I looked in the radiators. I looked all over my bedroom, under my bed, my boyfriend pulled out the fridge and I looked behind it. I am so upset and my boyfriend said he would only buy me a new one if he could get it on sale again cause 400 dollars is kind of pricey for a pare of hoops with small diamonds. I found some on amazon that are almost as cheap, but he wants to make sure we do search before we comit to another purchase. We are looking everywhere and it seems hopeless. I am wondering if perhaps Macys could give it to us for the price we payed since we bought them already and have the one earing to prove it. However, I would rather not get another pair, these have sentimental value as they were a gift, how could I find them?
The vaccume cleaner idea sounds good, but I think I might use a broom instead as I am afraid of vacuming the earings.
Answer
You could try running the vacuum cleaner everywhere, even down in the chairs, etc. if you have an attachment that you can use in places other than the floor. Sometimes we are so intent on finding something we look right at it but don't see it.
You could try running the vacuum cleaner everywhere, even down in the chairs, etc. if you have an attachment that you can use in places other than the floor. Sometimes we are so intent on finding something we look right at it but don't see it.
Where can I buy a large beanbag chair for reasonable money?
nysurfergi
I'm hoping to buy a beanbag chair for my friend and she wants one in blue and green. So does anyone know of a place that sells them not for a lot. (I have already tried Target) I can probably pull-off getting her 1 in blue and 1 in green, but they need to be lime and aqua. Thanks!!!
Answer
You can buy a large bean bag chair for cheap from
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=bean%20bag%20chair&tag=heaandlif55-20&index=garden&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=bean%20bag%20chair&tag=heaandlif55-21&index=kitchen&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738
You can buy a large bean bag chair for cheap from
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=bean%20bag%20chair&tag=heaandlif55-20&index=garden&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=bean%20bag%20chair&tag=heaandlif55-21&index=kitchen&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar