dining chairs 1950 image
naomi c
Answer
McDonald's is a fast food chain that was started in the 1950's. Their menu consists of fairly inexpensive but not generally not very healty foods including but not limited to sandwiches, french fried potatos, salads, chicken nuggets, carbonated beverages, milkshakes, soft serve ice cream, as well as an assortment of breakfast items. Menus vary depending upon location and promotions.
Generally included inside a McDonald's restaurant includes tables, chairs, cash registers, a child's play area, restrooms, cooking equipment, food storage, a dining area, a kitchen, a walk-in freezer, a manager office, and employees.
McDonald's is usually a starting off point for other jobs or as a first job, and most McDonald's restaurants are franchises.
McDonald's is a fast food chain that was started in the 1950's. Their menu consists of fairly inexpensive but not generally not very healty foods including but not limited to sandwiches, french fried potatos, salads, chicken nuggets, carbonated beverages, milkshakes, soft serve ice cream, as well as an assortment of breakfast items. Menus vary depending upon location and promotions.
Generally included inside a McDonald's restaurant includes tables, chairs, cash registers, a child's play area, restrooms, cooking equipment, food storage, a dining area, a kitchen, a walk-in freezer, a manager office, and employees.
McDonald's is usually a starting off point for other jobs or as a first job, and most McDonald's restaurants are franchises.
Decorating Style Question!!!! How to recreate this style!?!?
Fire for E
Hello,
I've recently got into the TV show Frasier, watching quite a bit of the episodes...
I really like his Condo/Apartment. I like the style, even though the show started in the early 90's his style of decorating still looks cutting edge and nice.......
I like the doors from the wall paint, to everything in his home... Where to get more ideas about this style?
He mentions his style is eccentric style, where the idea is if you put high quality pieces of furniture together, they will make a style of their own....
Notable furniture he has was:
-The mellon shaped coffee table
-Coco Chanels couch
-Hermes Chair (the 1950's classic)
-Various small tables and stands
-A small glass dining table
-An Minibaby grand piano.....
What is this style of decorating called?
How can I find more ideas in this decorating style?
And are there any books with photos you could recommend with this style?
Answer
I also like his condo. I would call the style overall contemporary/eclectic. There are a few elements of late mid century modern as well. However, you can buy pieces of high end/quality furniture and it still will not make a style. There are other concepts to consider. I advise going to a good book store & looking at some of the glossy design books for more inspiration as well as the shelter magazines. A designer can also help.
I also like his condo. I would call the style overall contemporary/eclectic. There are a few elements of late mid century modern as well. However, you can buy pieces of high end/quality furniture and it still will not make a style. There are other concepts to consider. I advise going to a good book store & looking at some of the glossy design books for more inspiration as well as the shelter magazines. A designer can also help.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar