What is the nicest hotel in New York City for someone on a budget?

dining chairs new york city
 on DINING ROOM WITH PALE GREEN WALLS IN A PARK AVENUE NEW YORK, APARTMENT ...
dining chairs new york city image



kbrearley2


I am coming from the Binghamton area and will be in New York City for the first time. My stay will be short as I am on a budget. I can only spend $80 to $110 per night. Is this possible?


Answer
Years ago you had to call every hotel and hope to get a great deal. Now DEALS are only a CLICK away on your mouse!

The first two links are to HOTELS.COM You will have to go to the home page and put in the dates you want to go and it WILL search for the best prices.

The second link I gave you was just so SEE the hotels and get an idea of what is available--you can even sort by price! Now granted the CHEAP hotels are usually only one or two star hotels...it's your call.

Start with the lowest reasonable price for you (say $75.00) and look at how the hotel was rated by guests. And remember hotels are going to be more expensive on the weekend....

The 3rd link is for MY pick for a decent hotel at a good price with a high customer satisfaction rate.

The Club Quarters
Midtown is located in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, N.Y., near Times Square. The hotel is listed in New York City's Register of Historic Places. Broadway and Times Square are two blocks away, and shopping on the famed Fifth Avenue is one-half block from the hotel. Three blocks away, the Rockefeller Center offers views of the city from the 70th-floor Top of the Rock observation deck.

Hotel Features. The Club Quarters Midtown's dining room has been restored to resemble the original 1903 space with white molding, high ceilings and oil portraits. The hotel lobby showcases marble pillars and high ceilings. Amenities include meeting space, an on-site fitness room, complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary morning coffee.

Guestrooms. Guestrooms at the the Club Quarters Midtown feature colorful modern artwork and mahogany furniture. Room amenities include pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, large desks with ergonomic chairs, flat-screen televisions and CD players. Bathrooms feature satin-finished stainless steel and granite vanities.

LAST link--don't forget to check out the HOTEL specials on LAST MINUTE DEALS!!

Now I want to go!!!!
Safe travels!

Where should I rent cheap furniture for a short-term stay?




Charly


Trying to find somewhere to rent furniture for a short period. I will be living somewhere temporarily (3-months) for an internship and most apartments are not furnished.

I have heard of Rent A Center and CORT. Which would you recommend or is there a better place/way of doing this?



Answer
Seriously if you're living in New York City your best bet is Salvation Army or thrift store for a few measly necessary items. What ever you do: Do not buy a cheap mattress in one of those small mom and pop furniture stores (BED MITES are in refurbished mattresses). I highly suggest either a cot byo sleeping bag, or transportable air mattress. Anything else for furniture in New York City I say walk the streets of Manhattan on garbage day: You'd be surprised at the furniture folks throw out when their remodeling, cleaning out from abandoned apartments, etc. I've seen plenty of nice leather sofa's and dining tables with chairs thrown out with just lil nicks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar