wedding venues in Miami-$1,500 budget?

dining chairs miami
 on PoolFloatsMart : Pool Furniture Sets : Miami Pool Furniture Dining Set ...
dining chairs miami image



bellabambi


I want to do a small private wedding only family (12 guests), budget of $1,500 in Miami.
Any ideas for the venue?



Answer
Do you have a favorite, NON-chain, restaurant in the area that has a fairly large dining room?

Most places will be willing to rent the whole place, or at least a room that's out of the way, to you and your party.

If you are looking to get it all to yourself, you'll need to have it on an "off" time/day likely (11am-5pm Tuesday/Wednesday) if you're looking for a good deal.

The bonus of having it at a restaurant is catering will be on-site already.

If you are looking for something outdoors you could always rent a pavilion at a park, but outdoors in Florida isn't always a good idea, and you run the risk of other people bugging you at a public park.

Do you have any friends that have a large home? How about anyone that lives in a condo near the beach?

If you're having it at someone's home, their backyard or living room is a good option. You'll need to pay for a storage unit for their furniture (not that expensive if you shop around and it'll only be for about a week anyway) and pay for table/chair/china/flatware/etc rentals.

If you have a friend who lives in a condo near the beach, they likely will have some type of club/common room where you can have the reception and you can have the ceremony on the beach. They might even have a pavilion on the beach for events like this.

You've got to be creative and think outside of the box when you're on a budget!

Congratulations on your up coming wedding!!

Taking a vacation to Miami this december, wanting some more in depth travel info.?




Edgar


I'm taking a trip down to Miami this december 10-16. I'm already planning on stopping by orlando to check it out for a day or so. Then i will head to miami. What are the better hotels in the miami area and which ones do I need to stay away from? I'm military and will returning from a deployment so are there any special deals or packages that are available? Also what are some good attractions or places that are enjoyable to visit? What restaurants are enjoyable and which ones are more romantic? One last thing, hows the weather there in the winter. I read that its pretty comfortable around the 70s. I'm wanting as much info as possible so I can have a plan instead of just sitting in the hotel room when I get there wondering what to do next. I will be traveling with my wife and both of us will be over 21... Leaving the almost 2 year old with the grandma :D... Thanks for all your inputs!


Answer
Hi,

Glad you back safe from your deployment. As for the weather in winter, you are right 70s plus or minus is the norm. There are many safe hotels in Miami of course but I'll give a nice one. The Italian eatery is romantic and in the hotel! The Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort here's the directions below. This is a one of the finest and safest in this area and there's a beach very close! Beach umbrellas, pads, lounge chairs are provided by pool attendants. Beach towels are available in the unit. Additional amenities include a shuffleboard court, a volley ball court and a ping pong table.

Beach and pool operating hours:
Every day of the year from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.


Activities:

Sunny Isles Beach, Miami Beach, South Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and the greater Miami areas are unique. The pastel-painted Art Deco hotels are landmarks in Miami's historical districts.

The arts: Miami City Ballet, the New World Symphony, the Jackie Gleason Theater and the Broward Auditorium are among the many places for world class entertainments.

Miami has all major professional sports in season, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey and jai alai. Museums, parks, non-stop nightlife, tropical evenings at an open air café ... and walks down Collins Avenue are enjoyed by many of our guests.

Aventura Mall, Bal Harbor Shops, Outlet Malls and flea markets present myriad of shopping opportunities. The famous casinos Seminole Hard Rock, Mardi Gras and Gulfstream are only 15 minutes away from the resort by car.

You will get a feel of the city quick, if it looks shady it probably is I'm sure wherever you were you figured out the lay of the land and the same applies back on native ground. Generally speaking it's safe around the hotel and the greater area as well.


Blue Waters Charters 10800 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33154-1006 5 star

Pollo Tropical 17084 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160 Mexican Restaurant star

Pomodoros Pizza 181 Sunny Isles Blvd, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160 Pizza Very Good



From the Miami International Airport:

The trip to Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort from the Miami Airport will take approximately 25 minutes, depending on traffic. As you exit Miami International Airport, follow the signs for State Road 112 and I-95 North. Take I-95 North to Exit 16: Ives Dairy Road. Turn right (East) onto Ives Dairy Road and go to Biscayne Boulevard (one mile). Turn right (South) onto Biscayne Boulevard and continue straight through 3 traffic lights; the Aventura Mall will be on your left. At the 4th traffic light, turn left (East) onto the William Lehman Causeway. Follow signs for A1A South (Collins Avenue). Turn right (South) onto Collins Avenue. Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort will be on the left side before the 178th street light.

From the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport:

The trip from Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort will take approximately 25 minutes. As you exit Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, follow signs for I-95. Take I-95 South to Exit 16; Ives Dairy Road. Turn left (East) onto Ives Dairy Road and go to Biscayne Boulevard (one mile). Turn right (South) onto Biscayne Boulevard and continue straight through 3 traffic lights; the Aventura Mall will be on your left. At the 4th traffic light, turn left (East) onto the William Lehman Causeway. Follow signs for A1A South (Collins Avenue). Turn right (South) onto Collins Avenue.
Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort will be on the left side before the 178th street light.


Eateries:

A Z Z U R R O
Italian Restaurant & Bar

An enjoyable Italian dining experience features the finest Italian cuisine and warm hospitality in an exotic location. Most ingredients are imported directly from Italy and are used to create contemporary Italian cuisine honoring traditional recipes.

The restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner. Choice of seating is available indoor in a climate-controlled ambiance, or outdoors in a beautiful cozy atmosphere.

Hotel Rate:

Studio (4/Full) Dec 10-Dec 17 (7 nights) $425.02

($60.72*/night)

This is through our booking engines, I don't know what the other are like but we have Consolidator Rates. Safe to say you find the prices higher, only Travel business that have upwards of $5,000000 a year generated can give that rate and trust me most do not. Why do we? Well it's simple really, we offer memberships, I personally know of no one who just takes one vacation so the membership pays for itself very quickly. I hope you find this information helpful, if you go through someone else, that's alright consider it a service that I provided. Have fun with your lady friend!

Best Wishes,

Bryan Ross




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar