What color table linens for dining room?

dining chairs vintage
 on wooden frames, hand painted giftwares and hand painted furniture ...
dining chairs vintage image



Leigh


I have baby blue walls in my dining room with a vintage dark wood dinette (the chairs are upholstered in white). I recently got a pink depression glass dinner set as a gift. Do I match my table linens to the pink of the dinnerware or to the color of the walls?
I thought of getting white linen with colored embroidery, but what color? lol
Thanks for reading. Any tips or advice will be appreciated.



Answer
I would do baby blue or something that incorporates the blue & the pink. I LIKE embroidery!!!

What is my vintage dining room set worth?




Brandi


I believe to have a 70/80's dining room set from my father's estate. It looks very retro. It is has the server, buffet, round table with 5 chairs. It is in good shape, not perfect, just need to know how can I find what it is worth?


Answer
Not much. Maybe $100.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar